-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur & Message

The (Dark) Phoenix
Jean Grey
Jean Grey
The (Dark) Phoenix

Crédits : aiwenore (avatar, aesthetic, carnet, sign, crackship & rp) × melty (gif) × real⠀(superbe portrait dans les trophées) ×

POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 0m7m
ㅤㅤ

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Jan 2022 - 13:40

@Raven Darkhölme tu sais que t'es déjà une reine pour moi ma Ravenounette :ha:

Rebienvenue à toi  @Lorna Dane Lehnsherr, comme d'habitude je ne te dis pas "bonne rédaction" mais plutôt bonne route vers la validation n'est-ce pas Razz j'espère que tu te plairas avec ce personnage, en tous cas, je connais une Araignée qui doit être comblée.... Wink

THE FIRE FINDS A HOME IN ME clipped wings, I was a broken thing, had a voice but I could not sing. there's a scream inside that we are frightened,we hold on so tight, we cannot deny, eats us alive, oh it eats us alive. there's a scream inside that we are frightened, I’ll shout it out like a bird set free.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
Invité

POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Jan 2022 - 13:46

@Jean Grey merci beaucoup ma belle ouilove love13 amourrougit
    En effet aussitôt la fiche est postée, aussitôt elle est terminée POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 358713846 rire

X-Men
Charles Xavier
Charles Xavier
X-Men

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Jan 2022 - 13:59

Coucou miss Smile
Tu connais la musique, nous nous occupons de toi dès que possible Wink

Signature par Malice

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Jan 2022 - 14:19

@Charles Xavier pas de soucis, prenez tout le temps dont vous aurez besoin calintendre

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptySam 8 Jan 2022 - 16:17

Re-bienvenue parmi nous avec ce très bon choix et bon courage pour la rédaction de ta fiche love7

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptyDim 9 Jan 2022 - 12:23

Agent du S.H.I.E.L.D. Niveau 5
Emy R. Carthew
Emy R. Carthew
Agent du S.H.I.E.L.D. Niveau 5

Crédits : Avatar : Bambi Eyes / Code sign' BESIDETHECROCODILE / Gifs Google.

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptyLun 10 Jan 2022 - 10:47

Rebienvenu ma belle ** Comme toujours, j'adore tes fiches **

Reprendre le dessus
Reprendre le contrôle de sa vie.
(c)BESIDETHECROCODILE

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptyLun 10 Jan 2022 - 11:32

Admin
Stan Lee
Stan Lee
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2022 - 15:11

Bonjour @Lorna Dane Lehnsherr Smile
Nous ne t'oublions pas, mais nos admins ont un planning très chargé en ce moment. Nous nous occuperons de ta fiche dès que possible et reviendrons vers toi bientôt.
Merci de ta compréhension Smile

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 EmptyDim 16 Jan 2022 - 15:15

@Stan Lee pas de soucis voyons :brille:
    Je comprends bien et prenez tout le temps qui vous seras nécessaire love16

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it - Page 2 Empty

POLARIS ✩ I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant