-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?"

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur & Message

Invité
Invité

Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Empty
MessageSujet: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyLun 25 Mar 2024 - 11:47

Dernière édition par John Doe le Mar 9 Avr 2024 - 22:24, édité 18 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Citoyen sous protection
Susan Storm
Susan Storm
Citoyen sous protection

Crédits : katielexie (avatar) cracklebones (sign) koalavolant (carnet & rp)

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyLun 25 Mar 2024 - 12:51

Bienvenue à toi et bonne route vers la validation love7

✧ The Invisible Woman

I have been many different versions of me, but even in the darkest of days, i keep coming back to the same heart, same passion, same purpose and same soul, just a little bit more weathered and a little bit wiser.

CRACKLE BONES

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyLun 25 Mar 2024 - 14:02

Merci d'ailleurs, je pense en avoir terminé pour la fiche, bonne lecture !

The (Dark) Phoenix
Jean Grey
Jean Grey
The (Dark) Phoenix

Crédits : aiwenore (avatar, aesthetic, carnet, sign, crackship & rp) × melty (gif) × real⠀(superbe portrait dans les trophées) ×

Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" 0m7m
ㅤㅤ

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyLun 25 Mar 2024 - 14:41

Bienvenue chez toi, jolie demoiselle ouilove

Nul doute que tu vas faire un heureux en prenant ce scénario ! Je te souhaite bonne route vers la validation, amuse-toi bien parmi nous. amourrougit

THE FIRE FINDS A HOME IN ME clipped wings, I was a broken thing, had a voice but I could not sing. there's a scream inside that we are frightened,we hold on so tight, we cannot deny, eats us alive, oh it eats us alive. there's a scream inside that we are frightened, I’ll shout it out like a bird set free.

Avenger
Peter Parker
Peter Parker
Avenger

Crédits : Sholarimas & Peter Quill

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyLun 25 Mar 2024 - 19:57

Bienvenue Miss St. Croix !

Et bonne route vers la validation on dirait ! crazy14

Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" O5k1

The Lucky One
Lucy Orchent
Lucy Orchent
The Lucky One

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyLun 25 Mar 2024 - 20:43

Oh que oui je suis contente cantwait

Bienvenue parmi nous Monet ! Et n'oublie pas :

A bientôt en jeu la championne Lucky

The Lucky One

The New Captain America
Sam Wilson
Sam Wilson
The New Captain America

Crédits : MALICE
Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Mokd

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyLun 25 Mar 2024 - 23:01

Hey coucou

Bienvenue par ici et courage pour ta fiche
Hâte de voir ce personnage en jeu Wink

SAM & BUCKY
"Oh yeah, I can see it working. Gears turning. Oh, they're malfunctioning! They're on fire!" // Sam to Bucky

KoalaVolant

Citoyen sous protection
Wanda W. Maximoff
Wanda W. Maximoff
Citoyen sous protection

Crédits : Niagara (avatar) - aeairiel (signa) - crowley-anthony (gif) - malice (cadeaux)

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyMar 26 Mar 2024 - 8:24

Bienvenue à toi avec ce personnage très attendu !! :brille:

Ta fiche étant d'ores et déjà terminée, je te souhaite bonne route vers la validation, cela étant, il serait important que tu signes le règlement (après l'avoir lu bien entendu rirecontenu ). Merci à toi 7dtx

Scarlet Dark Witch(es)
aeairiel

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyMar 26 Mar 2024 - 18:15

Shocked

De plus je viens de me rendre compte d'une erreur dans la fiche (je me disais bien qu'il y avait un truc)

La nationalité française vient de sa nationalité monégasque (son père), aucune filiation française. Jusqu'en 2002 il y avait un accord, dorénavant, 2002+ la parenté monégasque ne donne plus obligatoirement la nationalité française.

Je corrige

Civil
Illyana Raspoutine
Illyana Raspoutine
Civil

Feuille de personnage
Pouvoirs:

MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" EmptyMer 27 Mar 2024 - 10:37

Bienvenue avec ce chouette scenario !

Bonne route pour la validation love7

Logic will get you from A to B.
Magic will take you everywhere.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?" Empty

Monet St. Croix "You just put six holes in a Louis Vuitton shirt and you expect me to 'wait'? For what? The 'fashion police?"
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant